Question Broken WiFi card connector...

Jul 21, 2022
We had to replace the power cord jack in a Dell Inspiron P51F006, which meant tearing it down. In the process we had to remove the WiFi card(dell wireless 1707 card 802.11 b/g/n (2.4ghz). In so doing this one of the wires/connectors(which are female) that attach to the card broke off the Male end and is stuck in the wire/connector... thing. My question is does ANYONE know what size these wires are? or what exactly they're called? I've already ordered a replacement card, but without those wires I'm sol.
Thanks in advance.

kanewolf

Titan
We had to replace the power cord jack in a Dell Inspiron P51F006, which meant tearing it down. In the process we had to remove the WiFi card(dell wireless 1707 card 802.11 b/g/n (2.4ghz). In so doing this one of the wires/connectors(which are female) that attach to the card broke off the Male end and is stuck in the wire/connector... thing. My question is does ANYONE know what size these wires are? or what exactly they're called? I've already ordered a replacement card, but without those wires I'm sol.
Thanks in advance.
Those are the antennas. The connector is an "sma" connector. They are almost impossible to solder at home.

ASK THE COMMUNITY