Question Broken WiFi card connector...

Jul 21, 2022
We had to replace the power cord jack in a Dell Inspiron P51F006, which meant tearing it down. In the process we had to remove the WiFi card(dell wireless 1707 card 802.11 b/g/n (2.4ghz). In so doing this one of the wires/connectors(which are female) that attach to the card broke off the Male end and is stuck in the wire/connector... thing. My question is does ANYONE know what size these wires are? or what exactly they're called? I've already ordered a replacement card, but without those wires I'm sol.
Thanks in advance.

kanewolf

Titan
We had to replace the power cord jack in a Dell Inspiron P51F006, which meant tearing it down. In the process we had to remove the WiFi card(dell wireless 1707 card 802.11 b/g/n (2.4ghz). In so doing this one of the wires/connectors(which are female) that attach to the card broke off the Male end and is stuck in the wire/connector... thing. My question is does ANYONE know what size these wires are? or what exactly they're called? I've already ordered a replacement card, but without those wires I'm sol.
Thanks in advance.
Those are the antennas. The connector is an "sma" connector. They are almost impossible to solder at home.