Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am having difficulty setting up a Brother MFC 7000FC printer on my computer
with MS XP Sp2. The software that came with the printer is useless with XP.
Under Brohter solutions, it suggests using the "In-Box Driver" however I have
been unable to get XP to recognize new hardware as connected and the printer
driver is not listed in the XP printer list. Any suggestions?
--
www.GardenHere.com
"Exchanging Plants and Flowers is the Neighborly Thing To Do"

Ben Wrote:
> I am having difficulty setting up a Brother MFC 7000FC printer on my
> computer
> with MS XP Sp2. The software that came with the printer is useless
> with XP.
> Under Brohter solutions, it suggests using the "In-Box Driver" however
> I have
> been unable to get XP to recognize new hardware as connected and the
> printer
> driver is not listed in the XP printer list. Any suggestions?
> --
> www.GardenHere.com
> "Exchanging Plants and Flowers is the Neighborly Thing To Do"

Ben, I am having the same issue. Did you find an XP driver for the
MFC700fc. Please advise. Thanks Mike

--
MichaelF

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:01:05 +0000, MichaelF <MichaelF.1laidr@pcbanter.net>
wrote:

>Ben, I am having the same issue. Did you find an XP driver for the
>MFC700fc. Please advise.

There are NO native MFC7000FC drivers for XP. Refer to the following:

http://solutions.brother.com/Library/faq/printer/prfaq0408/prfaq0408.html

XP In Box Device Driver List:
http://www.brother.com/E-ftp/windowsxp/us.html

XP MFC7000FC Function Support: