Helen

Trying to download new driver from Brother so I can install my printer/fax
machine. It say create a temporary directory. How do I do this?
--
hp

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Right click on the desktop in an open area and select New, then folder. Then
go to the new folder on the desktop, and rename it to either a suggested
name in the instructions or something like bromfp. You can leave the folder
on the desktop with most install software. Old software might require that
the folder be moved to C;\ from the desktop.
You also might be able to use an alternative location such as My
Downloads\bromfp It's best not to clutter up the desktop any more than
necessary.

"Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to download new driver from Brother so I can install my printer/fax
> machine. It say create a temporary directory. How do I do this?
> --
> hp

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.