[SOLVED] Brother's Build

Jaques Booble

Reputable
Aug 27, 2020
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DzbNy4

Can someone confirm that this motherboard will be fine with an i5? I am not well versed in intel and because of deals this holiday season I switched his pc to intel due to a great deal in a i5-9600k. PC system builder says that there could be an issue with bios stuff and I am not sure how to tell if this will be an issue or not. Could someone tell me if this build will be fine and nothing extra is needed.
Thanks!

Solution
If you want a mobo that doesn't need a BIOS update, get B365 instead of B360. That's the reason B365 exists. But it's a K series processor, aren't you ever gonna OC it? If you are, get Z390. Buy the P400A instead. Mesh front. Great airflow.

I don't know about that cooler but for $15 more you can get a really great cooler Master hyper 212 rgb
If you want a mobo that doesn't need a BIOS update, get B365 instead of B360. That's the reason B365 exists. But it's a K series processor, aren't you ever gonna OC it? If you are, get Z390. Buy the P400A instead. Mesh front. Great airflow.

I don't know about that cooler but for $15 more you can get a really great cooler Master hyper 212 rgb

Reactions: Jaques Booble
Solution