Browse List doesn't display all nodes

Scott

On my WindowsXP machine all the computers on the network
do not display. But on other machines on the network these
client machines do. Any thoughts?

"scottm" wrote:
> On my WindowsXP machine all the computers on the network
> do not display. But on other machines on the network these
> client machines do. Any thoughts?

Try to enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP in TCP/IP properties->advanced

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Configuration-Manage-Browse-List-display-nodes-ftopict240269.html