Browser Hijackers HELP NEEDED!

APGoD

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
Hello, i have recently had problems with hijackers (i dont know how to call them) like those search engines that pop up, i have removed the a couple of times but it comes back in sometime.
I currently have the search engine ''Top arama'' the website is http://search.top-arama.com/.
Please help how to get rid of it or im gonna die probably.

Solution
I can understand not having money but getting a proper AV like Bitdefender is paid back by peace of mind. Between it and Ublock Origin add on for browsers, I can't even visit sites that would try to give me all these lovely add ons and unexpected extras. Its the best cure for all these things you pick up.

Its a shame Bitdefender free doesn't work with win 10 from what I can see. Avast free is okay except like their paid versions, it always feels like they want your money.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I can understand not having money but getting a proper AV like Bitdefender is paid back by peace of mind. Between it and Ublock Origin add on for browsers, I can't even visit sites that would try to give me all these lovely add ons and unexpected extras. Its the best cure for all these things you pick up.

Its a shame Bitdefender free doesn't work with win 10 from what I can see. Avast free is okay except like their paid versions, it always feels like they want your money.

Solution