[SOLVED] Browser issues

Mak021

Reputable
Aug 30, 2016
So i got my old pc running so my parents could watch movies on it so i have to resort to downloading them and playing them over my usb. Thing is the computer was internet capable before i set it to rest, so i thought why not enable them to download the movies themselves. But now i keep getting 2 errors over and over again. One of the errors is NET:ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID which tells me the connection is not private on all sites including google.com and the other is ERR_TIMED_OUT which happens on most sites after i click go to site anyways (unsecure). It happens on all browsers i've tried which are chrome, internet explorer and firefox. Googling my issues didn't really help as most solutions are for site owners, and i'd rather ask you lot than believe some dodgy youtuber with a huge watermark across the screen. I tried updating network drivers but that didn't really do much for me.
Any and all ideas would be welcome, also tell me which information i should provide because i'm really unsure.
Windows XP SP3 32bit.

Solution
Advise PC specs or make/model. While XP can not support current internet protocols, Windows 7/10 do. If the manufacturer has Windows 7 drivers you would be able to upgrade.

TRENDING THREADS