Browsing the network over VPN

What changes do I need to make to be able to browse and access the network
over my VPN connection?
I can ping the server, but that's it.

I have the following environment:

Win2k Server
Netgear FWAG114 Firewall Router (Office)
Netgear WRG614 (home)
XP (home)

If this is not the place to post this message, please refer me appropriate
one.

Thank you in advance.

You need to have access to your Win2K WINS or DNS server in order to
browse the network...

Is the Office Router or Win2K Server acting as the VPN server?
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:52:21 -0800, "Simon Lew" <blsmht@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>What changes do I need to make to be able to browse and access the network
>over my VPN connection?
>I can ping the server, but that's it.
>
>I have the following environment:
>
>Win2k Server
>Netgear FWAG114 Firewall Router (Office)
>Netgear WRG614 (home)
>XP (home)
>

>If this is not the place to post this message, please refer me appropriate
>one.
>

>Thank you in advance.

I am using Netgears VPN Client software. So, I guess it would be the router.
Sorry, I did not include that important piece of information in the original
post.
"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" <jeffreyr-support@remotenetworktechnology.com> wrote
in message news:eek:qktp09efi8qod3qfvtuer17dkbs5on486@4ax.com...