Is this because you can't access windows?I cannot get the dump files.
Is windows normally on the ssd?Recovery Error code 0xc000000e, Your PC needs to be repaired, indicates a hardware failure or an incorrect drive configuration, and may be accompanied by different error messages like:
- A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed
- Required device is inaccessible
- The selected entry could not be loaded
- The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt
- The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
Wasn't the same bugcheck I read:description of error explains why you can't get dump files - https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc000000f-error-read-boot-configuration-data/
which drive is windows normally on?
is the hdd unplugged when you try to install to ssd?
Is windows normally on the ssd?
ssd not being seen by bios is curious, do you have latest bios for motherboard? There is an update on the HP website but I don't know if it meant to be run through WIndows or not - https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-cx0000-laptop-pc/20284020/model/22909994