BSOD after 20-30 minutes of use.

Taha Al-Izzi

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
Hello, hope this is the right place.

For the past 4-5 months I got a new gaming rig, everything ran perfectly, no problems, however ever since yesterday after 20-30 minutes my PC freezes for 2-5 minutes and then it gives me the blue error screen with "Stop: 0X000000F4".

I looked at things online and it said it might be a hardware issue, so I ran the PC on safe mode and in bios each for 1-2 hours and nothing happened.

My PC specs are:

AMD 8350, 8 Core 4.01 GHZ.
AMD Radeon HD 6900M
Ram 32 GB.
Win 7 64 bit.

Will be more than happy to provide more information.

Solution
If it ran fine in Safe Mode, there is a good chance that you have a corrupted hardware driver. Did you give it a good stress in safe mode with something like Prime95? If so, then go to the action center control panel and try running the troubleshooter. Also, back up your data before you do too much more in case you end up doing a re-install to fix it.

Also, just to be sure of your memory although not highly likely, run MEMTEST86

RealBeast

Titan
If it ran fine in Safe Mode, there is a good chance that you have a corrupted hardware driver. Did you give it a good stress in safe mode with something like Prime95? If so, then go to the action center control panel and try running the troubleshooter. Also, back up your data before you do too much more in case you end up doing a re-install to fix it.

Also, just to be sure of your memory although not highly likely, run MEMTEST86

Solution

Taha Al-Izzi

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013

Have not done the prime95 or memtest will give it a shot + the troubleshooter.

Already have back up of my data (I am paranoid when it comes to my collection ) so that's no problem.