Question BSOD after AIO install

Jan 5, 2020
Hello, been trying to figure this out for 2 days now, if you want to skip the summary I put a list of error codes at the end
on friday I received a Gigabyte 2080 super and evga 360 CLC, since it was late and I was tired from work all I did was install the 2080, installed the new drivers for it and started to play games. Everything went fine expect rdr2 crashed once when I tabbed out.
That night I turned off my computer and went to bed. In the morning I went strait into installed the 360. took my take with it, I think in all it took over 2 hours to remove the old one and install the new. On boot I start getting BSOD before I even get to log in
after a bit of research I change the BIOS CPU fan setting to disabled for AIO
now it lets me at least get to log in...sometimes
CPU temps are good, never seen above 35C
I have tried various things to see if it is hardware related
removed one ram chip, replaced it with the second, tried different slots
put my 1060 back in.
formatted the hard drive and did a clean install of windows
run memory check, disk check
disabled the onboard video adapter
run Furmark and Superposition benchmark, they run fine
if I leave the system just sitting at desktop it can last for a while, even sometimes watching youtube or just browsing can be fine. Ive even been able to play skyrim. These BSOD usually happen near startup but can also happen when trying to run programs
really the only thing I have not tried yet is reinstalling my old air CPU cooler

system: windows 10 home
Motherboard: asus Z97-A
CPU Intel i7 4790k no overclock, turbo disabled
cooler:evga 360mm clc
ram 16 gb(2x8) ddr3-2133
gigabyte 2080 super windforce oc 8G
power supply: mastercooler 850w

List of BSOD errors

irql not less or equal
system service exception win32kbase.sys
system service exception ntfs.sys
system service exception
Pfn list corrupt
system thread exception not handled
kmode exception not handled
memory management
attempt execute of noexecute memory ks.sys
diver irql not less or equal Ndu.sys
diver irql not less or equal igdkmd64.sys
diver irql not less or equal nvlddmkm.sys
diver irql not less or equal
dpc watchdog violation
critical structure corruption
driver overran stack buffer
unexpected kernel mode trap
0xc000021a
\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys error code xc0000221

Jan 5, 2020
ok last night i did a clean install on a different hard drive, only had my old 1060 installed and i know that card is good. still got some BSOD. could the AIO be causing some conflicts somehow? one thing is i have never updated my BIOS

Jan 5, 2020
reinstalled my Cooler master hyper 212 Evo.....so far no BSOD and its been over an hour. Did both CPU and GPU stress tests. playing videos on youtube....will see how the next few days go but it looks like EVGAs CLC may be incompatible with my system for some reason

Jan 5, 2020
well my motherboard uses 4 pin fans while the 360mm uses 3, EVGA said you can just plug it and and it will work but not in my case. i think my motherboard is just too old to be compatible