Question BSOD after new CPU and GPU installation

Jan 1, 2020
Im not sure if this is the right topic to be posting under but I have just recently installed a new CPU and GPU into my PC (R5 1600 to R7 2700x) (RX 570 to 1660ti) and I booted up Modern Warfare just to try some benchmarks and I got the Blue Screen of Death after 5 minutes of being on the main menu! I relaunched and tried again and the same thing happened. I figured it was something wrong with the game because their has been recent reports of BSOD happening with that game, so I launched Rainbow Six Siege to see if the same thing would happen. I Put my settings to ultra (I'm on 1920x1080 144Hz) and the Benchmark froze after 10 seconds, I got back to the main menu and tried one of the single player missions and I was in for about 30 seconds and I got the blue screen of death again! Im not sure what the problem is, however before I tried testing games, I did a BIOS update to the most recent version and I also installed the Windows 1909 update so it could be some issues with that. I also used 3 different programs to monitor my Hardware temperatures and they were all absolutely fine. I was so excited to test my new Hardware and I would really be thankful for anyone to help me!

Jan 1, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
cpu/gpu temp during the game?
My PC just Blue Screened and I was not even playing a game, I just had a couple chrome tabs open. I have not overclocked anything, everything is running at factory defaults except RAM which I underclocked. I found something in Ryzen Master, My EDC (CPU) is 99% of 140 A and the text is red, I dont even know what EDC is.

Ryzen 7 2700x
Gigabyte 1660ti OC Edition
Trident Z RGB 2x16GB 3600Mhz (Currently only running at 3200)
ASUS Prime B450M-A
Corsair TX750M Semi-Modular 750w PSU
1TB Western Digital HDD

CPU Idles at 36C-39C
GPU Idles at 46C

Jan 1, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
cpu/gpu temp during the game?
So I found somthing that helped with my problem, I enabled DOCP in my BIOS and I actually played CS:GO for over an hour and it didn't crash. I also played 3 missions on Modern Warfare on almost max settings and I didn't crash! however I tried Siege and it crashed on me but I was playing for about 10 minutes before it crashed! So enabling DOCP seemed to help but my EDC in Ryzen Master Still says im using 99% when on any power plan other than Power Saver.