BSOD after NTRFS traffic

Our system:

W2K adv. servers SP4 totaly 42
One folder is displayd by DFS. This folder is synch. by
NTFRS. ( Scheduled )

Now once in a wile the server wich have a copy of this
folder give a BSOD after NTFRS traffic starts or stops.

Does anyone have the same problem or ,better, knows why
this is happening?

Martin

On Wed, 12 May 2004 00:13:02 -0700, "Martin_J"

>Our system:
>
>W2K adv. servers SP4 totaly 42
>One folder is displayd by DFS. This folder is synch. by
>NTFRS. ( Scheduled )
>
>Now once in a wile the server wich have a copy of this
>folder give a BSOD after NTFRS traffic starts or stops.
>
>Does anyone have the same problem or ,better, knows why
>this is happening?
>
>Martin

As hard as I try, I am unable to read the BSOD information from your mind.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com