BSOD after Setting RAM to 3200Mhz - Ryzen 7

Oct 11, 2018
First time posting so sorry if any of my formatting is incorrect. My question before any details is if anyone could point me in the direction of safe memory frequencies and voltage. I've done a bit of reading but I'm still not 100% sure on what values are optimal for my specs. I'm not trying to push it far I just want to get closer to what I bought the RAM advertised at.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700
Asus Prime x370-Pro
G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz 16-18-18-38 (2x8gb)

Recently, I realized that my ram was running at 2133Mhz so I updated my BIOS and then enabled DOCP and used a default profile that set the speeds to 3200Mhz at 1.35v. My PC booted up just fine, but once I started playing games they would crash or I'd get BSOD.

I'm new to messing with memory frequencies and voltages which is why I didn't go any further than testing out a default profile. I've read a bit on it and saw that ram frequencies can have a significant impact on AMD systems which is why I want to get close to what my memory was advertised at. I read that 2933Mhz might be optimal but I'm not sure if I need to adjust the voltages at all or timings. In the mean time, I've reverted back to 2133Mhz to avoid issues.

Thanks!