Question BSOD and boot failure ?

Sopkaaa

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
Hello, over the last week, something strange has happened to me.

Approx 1 week ago, I got a random Page Fault In Non Paged Area BSOD while watching youtube video, PC restarted and everything was fine until today. Today when I woke up, turned on my PC and it didn't boot up, so I forcefully restarted my PC. Then it was BSod after Bsod, usually Page Fault In Non Paged Area but one of them was irql not less or equal.

Sometimes it made it to the login screen, but my cursor was flickering and keeps resetting to the middle of the screen. When I eventually typed my password, it crashed. I was so desperate I even tried restoring windows, but it crashed again in the middle of the process twice. Then I noticed my second monitor is not showing anything, it said display port not found but it was connected.

So I turned off my PC, unplugged the monitor's power cable for few seconds, then put it back.
Then I turned on my PC and it was like nothing ever happened. It booted on the first try without any problem. So I need your help, what could be the problem. Could it be the monitor messing with a driver?