BSOD and random freezing

Jul 15, 2018
Hello please pardon any typos I have to do this from my phone. I was getting some blue screens randomly with IRQL not less or equal, System ID thread not handled, and the third was something about Equal pool I’m sorry I forgot to write it down. I reinstalled windows with no luck it now freezes within 5 minutes. I also tried the memory diagnostic tool which didn’t report anything wrong. I thought it may be my SSD so I removed that and installed windows onto my HDD (it even froze once during installation) once installed the same freezing still occurs. I have reinstalled all components in the PC and checked for anything loose. I think it may be a coincidence but this happened a day or so after buying a new keyboard and cleaning out my computer (which is why I double checked to make sure all components were properly secured, I use compressed air and I am very careful so I’m not worried about this too much). Any help is appreciated I can hardly log once for more then 1min without a freeze.

Jul 15, 2018
After some testing I have removed one of my 8gig ram sticks and everything seems to be stable for the moment after about a day of testing. I wil give it a couple more days.