[SOLVED] BSOD apocalypse

devonkjesse

Commendable
Jun 9, 2018
This post is a last ditch effort

My pc has been getting a never ending spree or blue screens and I honestly out of options here. I cant get dump files to check but will provide as much info as i can and who knows, maybe someone out there can help me.

Pc specs
No gpu currently
Window home x64 bit
Intel i7 7700k
Samsung evo 250gb ssd
Seagate 2tb hdd
Msi z270a-pro
Corsair vengence lpx 16gb (2 stick of 8gb)
Corsair NX750 PSU

Errors include these BSOD
-Special pool memory corruption
-memory managment
-driver verifier detected violation ( RzDev 021e.sys and Rzcommons.sys)
- Kernel Security Critical Failure

Some other info:
Kernel Power error 41 is listed as all of them in event viewer

And the bugchecks I have found are 0 and 193 to be exact.

Think its driver related but not sure, it could be graphics or audio relates but unsure. Any idea? Ask me more if you need any more information

Solution
Is it reliably often? If it is, you could start by unplugging everything unnecessary out of your computer, including 1 ram stick. If it continues, switch ram sticks. If it still continues, try the ram in different slots. If it still continues, then it could be a driver issue or some kind of interface conflict. If it stops, you can start putting parts back in one by one, until it starts again, and then you'll know what piece of hardware is causing the issue and narrow down your search for a solution.

Remeca

Reputable
Is it reliably often? If it is, you could start by unplugging everything unnecessary out of your computer, including 1 ram stick. If it continues, switch ram sticks. If it still continues, try the ram in different slots. If it still continues, then it could be a driver issue or some kind of interface conflict. If it stops, you can start putting parts back in one by one, until it starts again, and then you'll know what piece of hardware is causing the issue and narrow down your search for a solution.

Solution
As Remeca said, check the Ram sticks if that isn't the issue it is likely a driver issue. What OS? If it is Windows 10 did you upgrade from Windows 7? If so and you can get to desktop without a BSOD:
Open Start.
Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
Then
Type the following command and press Enter:
SFC /scannow
Let that run and afterward type the following command and press Enter:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Source: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image

devonkjesse

Commendable
Jun 9, 2018
Thanks for the responce. Unfortunately DISM scans didn't seem to do the trick. After doing some digging, is seems likely that drivers might be my issue although its hard to say, as I had these crashes since before resetting my windows. Is it possible for files to not be cleared during a windows “clean install everything” boot?