BSOD Bad Pool Header

what007

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
Hello everyone, i need a little help about my issue with this BSOD Bad Pool Header....i was playing game it gave me bsod.....no windows update install...im kinda noob at crashing stuffs....so plz help me....

windows 7x64 pro

a bad pool header means that a device drivers data has been corrupted in memory. you don't know why, just that the driver's data is wrong.
It can happen for many reasons, bad ram BIOS settings for memory, bad physical RAM, bad drivers that corrupt other drivers data, drivers that corrupt their own data (for example, it frees a memory structure then continues to use it and frees it again, the second free causes a bugcheck)

These problems are hard to find, generally you want to check the physical memory first. Update your BIOS or reset it to defaults then run memtest86 on its own boot image, if you get errors then you know the problem is with your machine not windows.

if memtest86 works, you then boot into windows, make sure you don't have any overclocking programs running, check your files for corruption:
run cmd.exe as an admin then run
sfc.exe /scannow

if you still don't find a problem, run a malwarebytes scan and go to your motherboard vendors website and update to all the current version of the device drivers. if you still get problems then you will have to run verifier.exe
start cmd.exe as an admin then run
verifier.exe /standard /all
reboot and wait for the next bugcheck. if the system finds a bad driver it will bugcheck and name the driver that corrupted memory.
Note: use verifier.exe /reset to turn off verifier when done testing.

you can use bluescreenview.exe or whocrashed.exe to try to read the memory dump file
or you can put the memory dump file from c:\windows\minidump directory on a server like microsoft onedrive, mark the file as public and post a link to the file. This way someone can take a quick look and make a recommendation on how to fix the problem.

if the automated programs names a driver you can go to http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php
and find the driver name and find out what company owns the driver and where to get a update.

if the driver named is a windows component then someone really needs to look at the memory dump to tell you what to do next.
Certain problems require a kernel memory dump and can not be figured out with a mini memory dump.

if you can not boot, boot into safe mode (shift +f8) then turn off verifier
using verifier.exe /reset

then boot into windows and copy your memory dump file
c:\windows\minidump (directory) to a server and post a link to the file.

the memory.dmp file would work fine, it is the kernel memory dump. You can put it on a server and post a link.

you have this running:
Lespeed Technology Ltd.
C:\Windows\WiseHDInfo64.dll Thu May 07 01:58:07 2015
find out what it is and if you want it.

- update the bios or reset it to defults
- pick up all of the windows 7sp1 updates, the memory dump format has problems, this was fixed in a update.
I think this is the patch to get your memory dumps to work correctly:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528507
- install the windows 7 driver updated for your motherboard:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H61M-S1%20PLUS/?cat=Download&os=Win764
(most of them came out this year)

verifier flags were not set in the memory dump. There is not any tracking info as to what corrupted the memory.

you need to run cmd.exe as and admin then run
verifier.exe /standard /all

then reboot the system until you get the next bugcheck.
then turn off the verifier

i will look at the memory dump and see if I can see a likely cause of the memory corruption.

note: if you turn on verifier.exe and get a bugcheck, often it will force a bugcheck in a 3rd party driver. If this is the case, you should be able to run whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview.exe and see if it can name the driver for you. Thne go to
here and look up the driver to find out who owns it:http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php