BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys

sunroof

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Using Windows 10 64-bit here
Mind anyone help me find what's the causes?
This happened randomly and it just happened again last night when I left my PC on overnight

I'd ran memtest and didn't get any error.
sfc /scannow didn't find anything.
In Windows Reliability Monitor it says "Windows was not properly shutdown" before Windows stopped working.
I also found out that some are caused by their wireless device (Installed latest wireless device driver). I'm using TP-Link TL-WN727N V3

Here's the the mini dump file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nyagjvoox9a2qk/030516-12000-01.dmp?dl=0

Solution
When running memtest86, you'll need to run it for 10 passes, at least, to rule it out of your troubleshooting equation. Based off of your wireless adapter's support page the maximum OS supported by the device is Windows 8 thus you'll need to install your wireless adapter drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 8[from drop down menu]

Off the .dmp file using Bluescreenviewer, the culprits are tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe, now the first would indicate a connectivity issue(either the ethernet port or wireless adapter) whiel teh second can happen with pretty much anything.

You should be in the clear with reinstalling your wireless adapter drivers as suggested above though it...

Lutfij

Titan
When running memtest86, you'll need to run it for 10 passes, at least, to rule it out of your troubleshooting equation. Based off of your wireless adapter's support page the maximum OS supported by the device is Windows 8 thus you'll need to install your wireless adapter drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 8[from drop down menu]

Off the .dmp file using Bluescreenviewer, the culprits are tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe, now the first would indicate a connectivity issue(either the ethernet port or wireless adapter) whiel teh second can happen with pretty much anything.

You should be in the clear with reinstalling your wireless adapter drivers as suggested above though it wouldn't hurt us if we knew of your full system's specs.

Solution