BSOD because of ntoskrnl.exe

Victom

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
well hey guys, god damn is this annoying. So i installed a new motherboard, cpu and RAM and i am getting those sweet BSOD's because of it. Now i tried quite a couple of things:
running the Windows Memory Diagnostic without errors
Memtest64 does freeze my computer when its "counting" the amount of RAM it wants to use
i at least think i updated all drivers and also updated the BIOS
now updating the BIOS seemed to help at least a little bit, i am not getting blue screens as frequent
i am not currently overclocking anything
anyway maybe this dmp file helps and you can figure the problem out with it. i just need some fresh ideas to use that may fix the problem.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pV_v72f-7oGIV3oOpk5fkdh3sSzTgQBRAJLOqKJ5ZgM/edit?usp=sharing

Colif

Win 11 Master
how much ram was in PC when you get the memtest freeze? should only use 1 stick at a time as if you test with multiple sticks and get errors, you still don't know which one is cause. Its a waste of time. Need to resolve ram problem as it will cause ntoskrnl errors.

Did you clean install win 10 after basically getting a New pc?

Victom

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
yeah i tested each RAM seperately on Memtest 86 and one of the two sticks got a few errors. so ive returned the ram stick, got new ones and those seem to work now.

TRENDING THREADS