BSOD: Been bothering me for a while now

iceboy_1128

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015
Hey guys,
I bought this new computer used and I had been getting several BSOD that have been bothering me for a while now. I was okay with the BSOD as they weren't as frequent before, I've tried solving the issue with my drivers being updated regularly however these BSODS persist. I am led to believe that this issue relies within the hardware since these BSODs usually occur while gaming, I think it is the ddr2 memory sticks but it may also be overheating problems. I will post some minidump files below if anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0lYj9CaU8bJUFVXNC1McUZqZEU/view?usp=sharing

Solution
1| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS and connected peripherals?
2| Your link doesn't work, please make sure you've uploaded the right files and that the link is in order.
3| In the mean time have you made sure your BIOS is up to date?
4| Have you taken note of when the BSOD's occur? If it's during intensive situations then the issue is probably with the CPU, memory or the graphics card.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS and connected peripherals?
2| Your link doesn't work, please make sure you've uploaded the right files and that the link is in order.
3| In the mean time have you made sure your BIOS is up to date?
4| Have you taken note of when the BSOD's occur? If it's during intensive situations then the issue is probably with the CPU, memory or the graphics card.

Solution