Bsod bsod bsod so many bsods!!

Ionutt3

Honorable
Apr 2, 2015
Hey guys! Since i bought a new case for my pc ,i've had a lot of bsods ,I refuse to think it's the pc case but I don't know how,i've downloaded a program named Bluescreenviewer and here are the errors,they are bugging me out and annoying me whenever i'm doing my work or just playing they occur on youtube many times.And some times it just reboots without any bsod http://postimg.org/image/n20a5vb0j/full/
please help me !

Hello... Chances are if you just transferred parts from one case to another... you might have not got a electrical connection/device seated good... Un-plug your PS power cord and go thru a re-connect procedure first ( sometimes it will show it self to you during this operation.)

g-unit1111

Titan
This is kind of vague - a 3B error can be just about anything. Can you give us more information such as:

- System configuration
- What version of Windows are you running
- Any history of system updates or restore
- Any new driver updates or installation

Ionutt3

Honorable
Apr 2, 2015
Why I said my case is the reason is because when I bought it the front panel was damaged I don't know how ,the card reader the fan control and the 3.5mm jack weren't working at all. First the pc fan didn't work It had 3 levels medium high and I guess one to stop them ,when I tried to put it on high the pc restarted immediatly so I disconnected that after the 3.5mm jack when I connected my headsets and went on youtube to listen to something it crashed I disconnected that too,the card reader wasn't working. And it left me with an USB 2.0 and 3.0 ,the 3.0 my motherboard dosen't supports it and the 2.0 I disconnected it too to see if it's working and I saw it did 0 difference either if it was connected either not .And I disconnected one more fan which it was connected to the motherboard to see if it's working 0 difference aswell.
My pc specs are the following:
- ASUS H81M-K socket 1150
- Nvidia GTX 970 Jetstream
- 8 GB 1333
- Intel i5 4570

@g-unit1111 I recently installed some windows updates to see if its working, for the drivers I got a program named driver booster 3 from IOBIT to update my drivers ,but the problem occured. I'm running windows 8.1

@scout_03 I just installed the program you told me and here is a screenshot of the conclusion http://postimg.org/image/r41ogrlx3/full/

@ironsounds i don't think it's from the PSU to be honest .

@madcat3277 Hmm ,I really do not know what to say but It might be true from the crash reports it saying something about a driver.

P.S:Sorry for my english!! It's not my primary language. Also ask me for more information and I will give it to you.