[SOLVED] BSOD Continued

Feb 2, 2020
Huge thanks to

@axe0axe0 @Colif

for helping me out last time with my BSOD in the previous thread:

The BSOD has returned after 10 months of smooth operation. In the previous thread, I updated my ethernet drivers and that resolved it.

DMP files at the link below. Please let me know which process seems to be the problem so that I can update it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WjcWDZFyJzDwuQJT5OvDlKaeK2qxTQmx?usp=sharing

I updated the NVIDIA graphics and audio drivers the day before this started happening.

Solution
I uninstalled both, Although I don't believe that to be the problem. They've always been there
if it was the overclock drivers, it could cause a cpu to overheat or it can cause errors when data moves thru the cache levels of the CPU.
if the cpu detects a error in the cache it will try to flush the cache. This did happen but the cpu then called a fatal error for some reason.

So just let the system run, maybe monitor the temps of the cpu and see if you get another bugcheck.
Also, anyone looking at a system with a overclock driver always will just blame the driver as the most likely cause. Especially if the driver or BIOS was written before the CPU was release.
further bugchecks might be more interesting.
cpu tried to flush buffers and detected a internal error and called the bugcheck.

Your cpu came out October 28, 2019 but you have two old overclocking drivers tweaking voltages on your CPU and they have not been updated for your cpu:
You need to remove both drivers and see if your problem just goes away.

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys Sun Jul 9 19:13:57 2017
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Lib\SYS\NTIOLib_X64.sys Sun Jul 9 18:51:14 2017

you can find the uninstaller for these drivers or you can download
microsoft autoruns, locate the drivers and remove them from being loaded then reboot.
Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs

wrong voltages to the cpu can cause various issues inside the CPU. the bios was updated so it should have set the voltages correctly, then the overclock software changes them. Having two copies of overclocking software means that each copy gets a wack at changing voltages.
Hint at the problem is the current speed of 4008MHz

2: kd> !sysinfo cpuspeed
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KS CPU @ 4.00GHz"
MaxSpeed: 4000
CurrentSpeed: 4008

----------
2: kd> !sysinfo Machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.8, DMIVersion 0, Size=4794]
BiosMajorRelease = 5
BiosMinorRelease = 13
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 1.A0
BiosReleaseDate = 10/13/2020
SystemManufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = MS-7B12
SystemFamily = Default string
SystemVersion = 1.0
SystemSKU = Default string
BaseBoardManufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
BaseBoardProduct = MEG Z390 ACE (MS-7B12)
BaseBoardVersion = 1.0

I uninstalled both, Although I don't believe that to be the problem. They've always been there
if it was the overclock drivers, it could cause a cpu to overheat or it can cause errors when data moves thru the cache levels of the CPU.
if the cpu detects a error in the cache it will try to flush the cache. This did happen but the cpu then called a fatal error for some reason.

So just let the system run, maybe monitor the temps of the cpu and see if you get another bugcheck.
Also, anyone looking at a system with a overclock driver always will just blame the driver as the most likely cause. Especially if the driver or BIOS was written before the CPU was release.
further bugchecks might be more interesting.

Solution