BSOD Crash System_Service_Exception

Brandon Brozek

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
I have not been able to find a solution to this BSOD crash yet so I figured I would post directly.
A few weeks ago I updated my Video Card drivers (AMD Radeon HD 7750 Core Edition) and since then I have been receiving a the BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with the Stop being 0x0000003B. I'm not sure what to do. I've uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled old ones, uninstalled that one and tried to reinstall the new one again but I keep getting the same BSOD. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

rageshragz

Honorable
Sep 4, 2014
Step 1 -- When will the error appear

This error suddenly appears when Windows is booting in normal condition and will then restart your system automatically.

Step 2 -- Download hotfix

Once the system will boot up in normal condition, download the hotfix for this error from the support site of Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980932

Step 3 -- Provide email address

Once you have clicked on the Hotfix Download Available button, you will be redirected to another page where you will have to provide your email address. A link to the hotfix will be emailed to you.

Step 4 -- Extract file

Once you have downloaded the hotfix, double click to unzip the file and specify the location where you want the extracted file to be available. For the purpose of this tutorial, we will extract the file to our Desktop.

Step 5 -- Open the hotfix file

Next, double click on the hotfix file in order to open it. As a result, the Windows Update Standalone Installer will appear on your screen. Click on the Yes button to continue further.

Step 6 -- Resolve Error

Once you are done, the Download and Install Update Window will open up and will initialize and install the Hotfix.
We went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the hotfix for this problem because we cannot install or copy the 1394bus.sys system file separately.
This hotfix will install the updated driver file on your computer and update the corrupted file.
Once the installation has been completed, it is recommended to restart your computer so that the changes can take effect. In this manner, you can fix the BSOD System Service Exception Error 0X0000003b.

Youtube Channel howtechpc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyfCWBC8KJU

Brandon Brozek

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
I am running Vista. I apologize for not stating earlier. Here is the problem details.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002E7FF12
BCP3: FFFFFA600CE9C2A0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0