• Memory test
- Drive test
  • Updating drivers
  • uninstalling the dragon center
  • Anti-virus scanning
  • cmd sfc scannow
  • chkdsk /f /r
  • bios update to newest version

The problem most often appears unexpectedly even in idle. When using utorrent the computer stops, the fans reduce the speed and after a while the screen turns black and then the bluescreen with 'critical error process died' appears. I checked the c: / windows / xxxxx folder and the dump folder is missing. Had someone similar problem and solved it?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
zLYTY6N.png

Safe mode and I only have something like that on one disk

Jun 11, 2020
miEdit: I disassembled and reassembled the computer, loaded the default bios settings and zero errors. My question is whether the xmp profile is currently disabled (previously enabled)Could cause bsod error?

Jun 11, 2020
Hello :) For several days the computer was working properly and I thought the problem was solved but today everything is back. Freezing the computer after starting and logging into windows = freeze it all happens randomly. I checked every plug, every socket is properly connected. Mem test 8h without errors ... the latest bios in the beta version worked stable for several days ... after the computer hung up, I received 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR - SOURCE OF WIN32FULL.SYS PROBLEM' I downloaded the bluescreenview program but it doesn't show anything, just all fields are empty ...On the previous bios version the same problems ...