Mar 4, 2019
Hi, to begin with i will start off by listing my components : https://www.komplett.no/wishlist/shared/cda2e1ae-119e-4a76-8a1d-dbc4153fbd28

CPU : Intel Core i9-9900K
GPU : MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Duke OC
PSU : Corsair RM750x 750W white
CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken X72
Motherboard : ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, S-1151
RAM : HyperX Fury DDR4 3200MHz 32GB ( 2 sticks)
SSD : Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB M.2 SSD
Operating system : Windows 10 pro

So this is my first time ever building a computer, i had some issues with getting it to boot the first time but found out later that it was all because i didn't insert the ram sticks properly.
At first it looked pretty good and i didnt have much problems. But as i started to install new drivers, updating windows the PC started crashing, it did not crash much ingame, mostly when i closed the program it either freezed or went to a bluescreen.
I started looking up some of the errors displayed on the bluescreens to see if i could fix them but nothing has worked this far. Epic games launcher seems to be causing me extra trouble as thats the program that causes most of the crashes.
Listing my blue screen error messages so far :

1 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
2 - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
3 - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
4 - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
5 - DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
6 - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Removed by Moderator

1 - tried to update some of the drivers and windows
2 - went to system in control pannel and changed to small dump memory and so on..
3 - tried the system ram check that ran for hours, still has the blue screens.

So im pretty much out of luck and i need some help figuring this out. This kinda sucks as this is my first pc and i was so excited to finally play some games that i couldn't before. Although it seems like i cant play much at all considering i blue screen at least 1,2 or 3 times a day.

Would appreciate a quick answer. Sorry for my bad english, thank you for any help either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS