Question BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Nov 19, 2019
Hello

I build PC 2 months ago. I installed drivers imidietly after installing windows and from this time the BSOD from topic started to appear.
I think that this is drivers problem but i don't know which driver it is.

Here is the link to onedrive with two minidumps:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GPjtOCiRMi3H7YkuLn9kTXXld?e=jQrg2L

Could someone check these minidumps and tell me which driver is causing the problem.

Thank you with all my heart for your help

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
Ok, you are correct. This stop code is caused due to corrupt driver or outdated driver which has tried to access an improper memory addresses.

I would analyze the dump after some time.
For now you can try:-
"chkdsk C: /f /r /x" and "sfc /scannow" in command prompt.

Nov 19, 2019
Ok, you are correct. This stop code is caused due to corrupt driver or outdated driver which has tried to access an improper memory addresses.

I would analyze the dump after some time.
For now you can try:-
"chkdsk C: /f /r /x" and "sfc /scannow" in command prompt.
Ok i did it i updated all drivers i could sfc /scannow didnt find any issues and chkdsk repaired something.

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
What is your VGA?There is another person who had the same problem. Uninstall your Driver with DDU and install an other version of the driver for your GPU. If it is Nvidia i suggest don't use the last one .I heard that it causes BSOD by some users. 441.87 is stable for my RTX 2080 TI

Nov 19, 2019
What is your VGA?There is another person who had the same problem. Uninstall your Driver with DDU and install an other version of the driver for your GPU. If it is Nvidia i suggest don't use the last one .I heard that it causes BSOD by some users. 441.87 is stable for my RTX 2080 TI
I have rx 580 8gb and i have installed latest recommended drivers with this new radeon UI but on the previous driver version the BSOD were appearing too. What exactly is this "DDU"?

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
It is display driver uninstaller. When you uninstall your driver with this program it makes your system to ready for clean driver install. https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/ddu-guide-tutorial here is the tutorial. Keep in your mind to mark in the options of the ddu the "prevent download drivers from windows update". This is important otherwise the windows will install the trash GPU driver from their site. Which is mostly unstable.

My Suggestion:When you install another version driver of your gpu. Never,ever do it without DDU. Otherwise from the previous installed driver remains some registry which ones can cause problems with the newly installed. It is my experience and opinion.

Nov 19, 2019
This issue may have occurred due to non updated NIC (network card) or WiFi (wireless) drivers.
You can follow this Link and try some fixes.
And don't use any automatic driver installer tools or anything like this as it may install wrong or faulty driver which may cause problem.
I have newest drivers from manufacturers site but these are from 2015. When i update wi fi card driver via windows update it disconnects from my wi-fi from time to time.