BSoD - dump files included

Solution
note: better to update the wireless driver than uninstall. The windows plug and play system will detect the hardware and reinstall the driver a few seconds later unless you disable it.

generally the CPU would generate that error with incorrect voltages or clock applied to its internal memory controller
as with overclocking or overheating (or power regulation issues). I think you might also be able to generate the error in other cases maybe with a hung processor.

I would fix the other issues, make sure your bios is up to date to get any CPU microcode fixes, update the CPU chipset drivers to also get CPU microde fixes. You can also get this error sometimes if video card does not have proper power provided by the power supply...
I think the nvidia streaming service is hitting bugs in your driver for your ethernet driver (either the wirless driver or the wired driver)
Hard to tell without running verifier.exe and setting some debugging flags and doing a full memory dump.

I would:
update the AMD chipset drivers and BIO if there is a update for your motherboard
check the CPU fan and make sure it is spining at full speed and the CPU is not getting hot

reinstall the nvidia graphics drivers. It looks like you have a mixed build the graphics driver sound driver file date is year older than the main driver. (disable the any unused sound devices in device manager after you update)

I would remove the nvidia streaming driver unless you are actually using it.
NvStreamKms \??\C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\NvStreamKms.sys Fri Jul 25 04:35:56 2014 (53D2411C)

update your network driver
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys Tue Jun 12 07:00:29 2012
and
your wireless driver
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192Ce.sys Thu Oct 06 00:47:16 2011

=============
the other two bugchecks were calls to a system function with bad parameters.
nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+12

=============
this bugcheck was called by the CPU because processor 4 got a error reading from cache memory

082714-19531-01.dmp
System Uptime: 0 days 1:27:49.853
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b6c028, b0800000, 40151}

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Error : ICACHEL1_IRD_ERR (Proc 4 Bank 1)
Processor Version AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Processor Voltage 8eh - 1.4V
External Clock 200MHz
Max Speed 4000MHz
Current Speed 4000MHz
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product M5A97 R2.0
BIOS Version 1503
BIOS Release Date 01/16/2013

robbiedude9

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

Why would the CPU be getting an error? is it broken? or to do with software? my cpu idles at 20-30 and goes up to about 50-60 on full loads.

my wireless driver, I'll uninstall that.

note: better to update the wireless driver than uninstall. The windows plug and play system will detect the hardware and reinstall the driver a few seconds later unless you disable it.

generally the CPU would generate that error with incorrect voltages or clock applied to its internal memory controller
as with overclocking or overheating (or power regulation issues). I think you might also be able to generate the error in other cases maybe with a hung processor.

I would fix the other issues, make sure your bios is up to date to get any CPU microcode fixes, update the CPU chipset drivers to also get CPU microde fixes. You can also get this error sometimes if video card does not have proper power provided by the power supply. (CPU gets temporary power fluctuations on its pins)

Solution

robbiedude9

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

How do i under clock the cpu? my mobo asus m5a97 r2.0 a few cpu features. how do i update cpu chipset drivers? both my gpu and cpu run at fine temps. #

could my hard drive be the entire issue here?

-look for chipset driver from the motherboard vendor or the CPU vendor's website
- to underclock your CPU you would make changes in BIOS and reduce the clock rate.
(make sure your BIOS is up to date first)
- or I guess you could increase the voltage to your CPU via the BIOS but you should google what the recommended settings should be.

robbiedude9

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

thank you! so you don't think it's a hard drive issue ?