BSOD/EFI Shell 2.31

ShaneA2355

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016
Hello! New member here & im honestly out of answers. So, within this past week I discovered a problem after I came home. My computer seemed to have booted to an EFI Shell 2.31 Cannot find required map name. I was confused because my computer is fairly new, & I had just built it this past December so I switched some Sata ports around, put in a different Sata port, etc. The computer booted normally, I started playing League and it started freezing up bad like it would freeze for up to a minute. I then restarted my computer and it booted to EFI Shell. I started looking for answers on this forum. & nothing really seemed to work. Also, I would start up my task manager to see what's bogging the system down, and surprise surprise it was my hard drive usage staying at 100% constantly. But the odd part was it wasn't doing it all the time. At this point I'm out of answers, I hand it off to my friend to see what he can do & he has no solution. I'm highly frustrated at this point, so I do a reinstallation of Windows 10. Doesn't help. I then am just like ... take it to geek squad. They did a chkdsk to see if my hard drive was unhealthy, & it wasn't. My hard drive was in healthy condition according to chkdsk. I have run a virus scan & it came up clean. I'm losing my mind, I'm thinking about just buying anew hard drive. So, if anyone could tell me what's going on or give me some sort of answers it'd be great!

Specs:
AMD FX- 6300
GTX 950
WD 1tb HDD
MSI 970 Gaming MB
EVGA 750 Bronze Power Supply

{edited by mod for language}