Jul 15, 2019
Hello all
I started getting bsod error after resetting my bios which leads me to clean install windows after clean installation m still getting bsod,
These problem was happened before but was got solved after my friend did something changes in bios i guess
Now he also dont know what exact he changes

But i am having questions can bios cause bsod on default settings or it could be hardware issue??
Any help would be truly appreciate

Pc configuration
Motherboard - gigabyte ga250m d3h
Processor - intel i7 7700
Ram - corsair 8 gb (2400)
Power supplye - corsair 450
Graphic card - internal graphic ( as i dont have graphic card)
Os - windows 10 64 bit 1903 update ( latest) downloaded from Microsoft server.

I tried all thing like removing cmos
Cleaning motherboard
Tried changing bios settings
Tried changing sata mode to ahci which doesnt boot as well

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
If a BSOD is still occuring after a clean install, then the problem will either be the BIOS, or hardware.
If so, then, then it's a case of eliminating hardware. Do you recall what BSOD errors you were getting?

What exact Corsair model PSU is it? VS per chance?

Jul 15, 2019
There are different types of bsod showing
Page fault in nonpaged area
Systemservice exception
These are the two main bsod m getting
Psu model - corsair 75-001835

Jul 15, 2019
Last time same problem were there and that time we tried changing psu and ram which were not working so probably its a bios problem i guess because as soon as i reset it problem starts so anybody no what should exact bios setting or should i have to increase power voltage of cpu or or something like that ??? I got damn no idea what to do

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Last time same problem were there and that time we tried changing psu and ram which were not working so probably its a bios problem i guess because as soon as i reset it problem starts so anybody no what should exact bios setting or should i have to increase power voltage of cpu or or something like that ??? I got damn no idea what to do
I'd sooner suspect hardware being as you've already reset the BIOS via CMOS reset. You could always reflash, but I can't see it making any difference.

You have a VS series Corsair, which is a poor quality PSU and is renowned for causing various problems.
What did you change PSU and RAM from and to?
Have you ran memtest to check RAM?
Have your ran HD Sentinel to check Storage?

Jul 15, 2019
My friend got me his own psu and ram which are more powrful as his pc higher end then me but that too giving the same error
I ran ram test which was fine
Not ran hd sentinel
As i dont have any idea about that will search it and see
And by the i dont have os for now to do hd test

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
My friend got me his own psu and ram which are more powrful as his pc higher end then me but that too giving the same error
I ran ram test which was fine
Not ran hd sentinel
As i dont have any idea about that will search it and see
And by the i dont have os for now to do hd test
What PSU was it specifically? Quality is arguably more important than overall power.
Is this a new PC or an old one that has a new problem?

TRENDING THREADS