Question BSoD error when playing Destiny 2 only

Jul 25, 2020
Destiny 2 BSOD

I have been playing Destiny 2 for about a month now. Had no problems running it, was all fine, until recently.
Every 20 mins in game, my PC crashes and I get the BSOD where it says, “WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.” I researched this issue and found that it has occured previously for many people and that fixes were introduced. However, upon trying all these fixes, I still am umable to play the game for more than 20 mins without experiencing the same BSOD error.

I did all the fixes recommended here: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-whea-uncorrectable-error-windows-10/

I also disabled XMP and Intel turbo Boost, yet still nothing seems to work. I even reset windows completely.

If you have experienced this error before and have somehow fixed it or have knowledge of the probable cause of this error, I would really appreciate the fa help.

My Specs:
Intel Core i5 9600k
16 GB Ram 3000 Mhz
RTX 2070 S
Windows 10

Lutfij

Titan
There was some talk on forums that updating your BIOS might help with the system's performance/stability. What is the make and model of your motherboard and what version of BIOS are you on? You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU.

Jul 25, 2020
There was some talk on forums that updating your BIOS might help with the system's performance/stability. What is the make and model of your motherboard and what version of BIOS are you on? You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU.
My BIOS is up to date, this was one of the fixes that I have tried. My MB is the Z390-A PRO. My PSU is the ASUS ROG Strix 550W Gold PSU.

Jul 25, 2020
Also, I briefly said it in the Title, but the most frustrating thing about this problem is the fact that it only happens when playing Destiny 2. I can play hours of games such as CSGO and Warzone without a problem.

TRENDING THREADS