Question BSOD error

Oct 29, 2021
Hello, I am looking for advice on how to fix BSOD error on my PC.

My PC is fairly new. I built it myself earlier this year in June. I have been getting BSOD errors since I first started running it, but wasn’t sure what it meant and have pretty much ignored it until now.

These errors only occur when gaming and I’ve recently been getting the ‘Clock Watchdog Timeout’ error frequently. Also my PC just crashed earlier today and reliability history says it was BlueScreen error, code 101.

I have no idea what to do or how to fix this… Please help!

MB: Gigabyte Z490 AORUS PRO AX
CPU: Intel i5-11600KF
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Ram (2x 8GB) DDR4 - 3200 MHz
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC GAMING, 8GB GDDR6
SSD 1: Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5 inch SSD
SSD 2: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB M.2 (2280), NVMe SSD
PSU: Corsair Rmx Series RM750X V2 750W

P.S.
CPU has a base frequency of 3.9GHz and a max of 4.9GHz. It runs at 4.6 and I’ve never played with any of its settings.

Both RAM sticks are and have always been running XMP (extreme memory profile) at 3200 MHz.

Every component was bought brand new earlier this year in June when I started building my PC, except for the mobo and GPU which I bought second hand from a close mate of mine.

Oct 29, 2021
Clock_watchdog_timeout errors have usually been associated with unstable voltages for the CPU or other core components.

do you have any overclocking in place or have you customized the BIOS in any way?

I don't remember doing anything to my CPU, however, it's running at 4600MHz and the voltage shoots up past 1.3v sometimes...
Should I try lowering the CPU settings?