[SOLVED] BSOD Fix ?

trippzez

Prominent
May 17, 2021
Hello, ive been having various bsod since the 15th of may and ive tried wiping my system and doing a clean reinstall of windows 10, SFS, unistalling recent windows updates and a couple other things... its came to the point that i cant get onto my pc for 20 mins without it blue screening. Even if it doesnt blue screen, my pc wont open any applications such as BattleNet, Epic Games Launcher and Steam. When i try and open those applications i get a error that says somthing along the lines of "failed to locate file, file is corrupt"

My pc was working great on the morning of the 15th then i shut it down before work and when i came home and turned it on it started to have all these issues. Ive never had any issue within the year ive had this pc

Error Codes:
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
MEMORY_MANAGMENT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
And there were like two more but i cant remember the errors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
try running the ssd tool on the ssd and see if its healthy -...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
try running the ssd tool on the ssd and see if its healthy - https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/support/download.php

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Solution

TRENDING THREADS