Question BSOD for the last few weeks...Please help me fix this!

Oct 29, 2021
Right lots to try and get out here

My system:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20210417234311.000000+060
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, CPU Count: 12
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (331 GB Free); D: 953 GB (582 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z370-P, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 171013536701773
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Virus Program:
Kaspersky Total Security

About 3 weeks ago now my PC started to randomly BSOD, i hadnt changed any hardware but roughly 2 weeks prior to these starting i did buy a new LG 27" monitor. I wondered if that might have caused them so i switched back to the old one and the BSODs continued so that pretty much ruled that concern out.

I have ran a full Kaspersky scan with no problems found, i have also ran a Malwarebytes scan with no issues and then was told to enable the rootkits option and scan again so i did this; after nearly 3hours the PC BSOD during the scan so i was unable to get a full result but the rootkit section of the scan was clear and i had about 88% of the scan complete prior to the BSOD.

I have also ran a Memtest86 which also found no issues, i then ran the windows diagnostic and also tried both drives and nothing was flagged.

I am totally lost as to what is causing these on a daily basis.

I thought maybe these were being triggered by my browser (Firefox) but then this morning i turned the PC on and left the machine for a few minutes and when i came back it had crashed and restarted so its just pretty unhappy and i need to work out what is causing this.

I have also checked all drivers and they all appear to be up to date, my NVIDIA driver was also updated last night and previously about 3 weeks ago.

I have had a number of minidump files suggest crashes like

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTION VIOLATION

Oct 29, 2021
So today after roughly 13 days of no BSODs i had 3 maybe 4 today and i managed to catch one that listed SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - CNG.SYS being the cause