Question BSOD happened frequently, what should i do?

Mar 26, 2019
Hello everyone, i really hope someone could help me with this BSOD problem.

This week, after i installed my new SSD i've got some BSOD that happened frequently at random.
In the screen it said "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".
After it happened multiple times i've tried to look for the reason behind it at Event Viewer by Windows 10.
The system log said it because of "Kernel Power"

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Actually i changed and upgraded almost my entire PC component because of the thunder that ruined my electricity and my pc.
So i've upgraded from motherboard to SSD except the power supply, because it still can run my pc normally.
But i'm afraid that maybe some electricity issue happened before has also ruined my PSU and lead to BSOD problem.

Is there any possibilities that it happened because of my PSU doesn't supply some good amount of voltages or something like that to my SSD?
How to check my PSU health?

for additional information, my SSD run above 50 to 62 celcius at the highest, is it something caused by a bad PSU?
My PSU is IMPERION 500watt, the cheapest one i found online because i need it to support my GTX 750 ti with 6 pin.
I've planned to find a new one and choose CORSAIR VS450 with 450 watt, is it a recommended PSU?
and is it just a problem with psu or is there any other possibilities that can caused it?

I'm sorry for my bad english but i hope you could understand what i'm trying to figure out,
Really hope for your help cause i couldn't find any specific answer to my problem .
Thank you :)