Question BSOD Help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 10 Master
You did, its why i keep saying a clean install would fix it. As we can't do the dism fix, we can't do a repair install as the installer has to match the version its replacing. we can't do a reset as it would use the image files DISM fixes.

So you have a sick windows and it is likely cause of some of the errors. Reinstalling 1903 is one way to fix your errors.. maybe both types at same time.

KingLouis

Commendable
Mar 6, 2017
You did, its why i keep saying a clean install would fix it. As we can't do the dism fix, we can't do a repair install as the installer has to match the version its replacing. we can't do a reset as it would use the image files DISM fixes.

So you have a sick windows and it is likely cause of some of the errors. Reinstalling 1903 is one way to fix your errors.. maybe both types at same time.
Ok I did a clean install and im about to try to update to 1903 again tonight. Do you want my driver info again?

Edit: it downloaded and restarted and now windows update in settings says im all up to date but winver says im on 1803 :/

edit2: got it to work. im on 1903 now

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS