Apr 27, 2020
So I have just built my pc today I loaded windows 10 home on to it everything was fine until all of a sudden I Blue screened, I ran diagnostics after diagnostics and everything seemed fine I updated windows and it kept crashing. The error codes that I got were-

POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
PFN LIST CORRUPT
UN EXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP

I’ve sent my ram back as I think this might be the cause any help would be much appreciated

Cpu- AMD 2200G
Gpu- AMD Rx 480
Psu- CiT ATV Pro 500W Power Supply, Non Modular, APFC, 80 Plus Bronze
Ram-Corsair CMK8GX4M2A2400C14 Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4 2400 MHz C14 XMP 2.0 High Performance

Motherboard- ASUS AMD PRIME A320M-K Ryzen/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon DDR4 GB LAN Micro ATX Motherboard - Black

Solution
Update****
So no one actually tends to update their situation so thought I would, it looks like it was the ram, which I bought from amazon Corsair VENGEANCE. , straight off the bat it seemed funny as in the bios it showed the ram to be running at 2133hz when it was meant to be 2400hz. Kept getting bsod’s, I returned the ram put some new hyperX 2666hz ram let it run for 20 mins and everything seems fine and a lot more smoother.
Apr 27, 2020
Update****
So no one actually tends to update their situation so thought I would, it looks like it was the ram, which I bought from amazon Corsair VENGEANCE. , straight off the bat it seemed funny as in the bios it showed the ram to be running at 2133hz when it was meant to be 2400hz. Kept getting bsod’s, I returned the ram put some new hyperX 2666hz ram let it run for 20 mins and everything seems fine and a lot more smoother.

Solution