BSOD - irql not less or equal

TiredGiraffe

Commendable
Feb 28, 2016
I have been getting this error my PC just crashes everytime I get this can someone tell me why this is happening please?

On Thu 03/03/2016 00:52:05 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030316-23868-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x743C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF8A0051FB000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8000332A183)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Dump File: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=63443608526640137098

that BSOD is usually related to ram in my experience. in your start menu, type "windows memory diagnostic". run it and select restart. if it fails you probs have a loose stick, bad slot or bad stick. doesn't hurt to run it more than once if it passes the first time. you can try 1 stick of ram. also you can try to switch them out or swap different slots to test too.

It MAY be a memory issue, but note the:

"This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem."

(You can't just use the "error" code description of "IRQL_..." which by itself is pretty generic and MAY indicate a system memory issue)

1. Did you just build the PC?
2. If it was working fine already, did you CHANGE anything recently?

Other:
You can also try to RESTORE your system to an earlier Restore Point (Google for how if confused)->

a) Set a Restore Point now
b) RESTORE an earlier point (earliest prior to the problem)

If the problem goes away then it was likely a software issue (corruption, virus, bad driver update, other update etc).

TiredGiraffe

Commendable
Feb 28, 2016
1. No I bought it from a trusted/good company
2. I haven't really changed much apart from updating couple drivers as they were outdated & downloaded some softwares