(BSOD) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL clipsp.sys

Flaster47

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I build my own PC this month.

R7 370
G4560 processor
8gb ddr4 2400 ram
BIOS is updated to F22a , newest one for my motherboard, came out like 1 month ago. I checked it does support my processor.

750w power supply, which is enough and 2tb WD Black hard disk.

I have no idea what could be causing this, I went to my C:// and searched for clipsp.sys and it was actually in my system32 and also in c://windows/winSxS amd64 or some shit like that.

Please dont be like, check drivers etc, all brand new drivers from motherboards genius site all up to date, I used my father disk to test out each componenet counting ram hard disk, everything was perfect, I stressed my PC to check it, everything was fine.

This only happends first time when I turn my PC on, after I wake up, I press the power button to turn it on, black screen appears or sometimes it shuts itself down. then I either restart or turn it on, and BSOD comes up with that same thing always. and I checked the minidump with bluescreenview and it was Clipsp.sys that caused it.

Please someone help me...

Flaster47

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I see a lot of PnPGeneric driver errors etc, my Monitor is PnP and I this is fresh windows 10 that I installed today without graphics drivers only 4 most important motherboard drivers from official genius site, this is not supposed to be happening, drivers are not corrupted, nothing is installed on this hard disk, other then windows 10 and just 4 motherboard drivers, INF for CPU engine management for cpu, lan and audio, that's all that's installed.

Flaster47

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I ran WhoCrashed and this came up from minidumps:

On Mon 9/11/2017 2:43:53 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091117-11890-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14CC20)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x98, 0xD, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80096480043)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 9/11/2017 2:43:53 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalPerformEndOfInterrupt+0x86)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x98, 0xD, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80096480043)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 9/11/2017 2:41:39 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091117-21250-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14CC20)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x10000006F, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803E42C8043)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

WhoCrashed is useless compared to actual dumps.

Is your system up to date? According to the Sysnative logs you're running 10240 version of Windows 10 without any hotfixes, if this is still the case I recommend to update to the latest version of Windows 10 as a first suggestion.

Flaster47

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I did that and still its happening, I reinstalled windows and updated, only thing I got is a bit slower system still the same blue screen and everything, I reinstalled it and now am back on 2015 version of windows 10 pro.

Flaster47

Commendable
May 10, 2016

okay lets say i updated my win10 what do I do next? Because updating didnt fix it.