[SOLVED] BSOD Issues many codes

asealmohmand

Reputable
Oct 11, 2016
Hello, I have been having BSOD issues for a long time now. I think it's some driver error but I cannot find what it is. I have tried to update all drivers, reformat my entire pc, check memory through mem test, sfc/scannow, and so much more. It has been incredibly hard to use my computer when It is constantly crashing, sometimes at startup and sometimes just randomly when using it. Here are some of the errors I have documented:
  • DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
  • rwtlane.sys
  • ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_CACHE
  • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
  • CLFS.sys
  • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I have a dump file but I don't know how to upload it or read it since it says I can't open it.
    There are tons of documented crashes in Reliability Monitor.
    Please any and all help is appreciated.

Solution
Hello, I have been having BSOD issues for a long time now. I think it's some driver error but I cannot find what it is. I have tried to update all drivers, reformat my entire pc, check memory through mem test, sfc/scannow, and so much more. It has been incredibly hard to use my computer when It is constantly crashing, sometimes at startup and sometimes just randomly when using it. Here are some of the errors I have documented:
  • rwtlane.sys
  • CLFS.sys

I have a dump file but I don't know how to upload it or read it since it says I can't open it.
    There are tons of documented crashes in...

xenthia

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2012
  • rwtlane.sys
  • CLFS.sys

There are tons of documented crashes in Reliability Monitor.
    Please any and all help is appreciated.
If the BSODs have remained even after you have done a clean reinstall of the windows and you are sure you are not infected by a malware or a rootkit, because the error messages are varied this suggests a faulty read and write most likely a RAM or another memory issue.

First take out all other components and start the system using the very bare minimum. That means try running the system only using CPU, Ram, motherboard, monitor, keyboard, and PSU (no graphic cards no USB stuff, no audio, no PCI, nothing else, no hard disk or SSD). then boot the system using a bootable usb stick with memtest+ and let it run for many hours, just one round isn't enough, you have to keep the system under test for like 6-7 hours maybe even more. If there is no error with memory, then try adding hard disk and then boot windows. But still don't connect other pci or graphics cards stuff. And see if you still get the messages.

And step by step add more devices and enable them gradually to figure out what causes the memory error.

Also you can try running a live Linux system and see if you receive a kernel panic (like BSOD but for linux) after working with the system for a few days. If not, then you are infected by malware or your windows installation is not original and is infected with malware. If you receive a kernel panic then this suggests a hardware problem.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
rwtlane.sys
realtek wireless lan drivers. Do you have a wifi card? Motherboard doesn't have WIFI so I have to assume you do.

Common Log File System. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Log_File_System
I won't pretend to know what its for.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Reactions: xenthia

asealmohmand

Reputable
Oct 11, 2016
Hi, I followed along with this thread and found that I was having the same issues. I bought new RAM and the problem fixed instantly. Even though tests showed it was fine it was really the culprit. To anyone having this issue consider this a possibility for you as well. Since my RAM has a lifetime warranty I am going through an RMA process with it, be sure to check your warranty on your ram.

P.S. thank you everyone for replying and trying to help

Reactions: xenthia and Colif