[SOLVED] BSOD Kernel Security Check Error occurs when ending call via Facebook or sometimes Discord ?

DexterQ

Commendable
Sep 10, 2019
I am not sure when this started happening, but so far I haven't updated my graphics drivers for my RX 570 4gb.

Processor: Ryzen 3 2200g
Mobo: A320m MSI
RAM: 16gb 3000 Mhz

Solution
Reinstall the GPU drivers via a fresh download via the manufacturer's website. Do so manually without any 3rd party tools.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that occurred when you ended the calls.

Reliability History is much more user friendly and the time line format can be very helpful and revealing.

In both tools you can click to get more details and information regarding any given entry. The details may or may not prove meaningful or useful.

Google the error codes as applicable but be very careful about following any specific "fix" instructions or downloading software claiming to do so.

Some of those products/responses will appear no matter what search...

Ralston18

Titan
Reinstall the GPU drivers via a fresh download via the manufacturer's website. Do so manually without any 3rd party tools.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events that occurred when you ended the calls.

Reliability History is much more user friendly and the time line format can be very helpful and revealing.

In both tools you can click to get more details and information regarding any given entry. The details may or may not prove meaningful or useful.

Google the error codes as applicable but be very careful about following any specific "fix" instructions or downloading software claiming to do so.

Some of those products/responses will appear no matter what search criteria you use.

Revise search criteria as you learn and work towards a consensus regarding problem and fix.

Solution