BSoD KERNEL_DATA, pc crashes every single time

Angel_6

Reputable
Dec 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a little big problem over here. My PC used to work properly until a couple weeks ago it just crashed while playing some dota and listening to music on windows media player (by crashed i mean it, not even crtl alt supr worked, nothing), and like 3 minutes later the following BSoD appeared:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
STOP: 0X0000007A (0XC0678488, 0XC000000E, 0X60CED860, 0XCF09126C)
csc.sys - Address CF09126C base at CF036000 Datestamp 4ce78a70

Well, then I just restarted it and it kept on working until today, when the same error appeared. Now it appears every single time I turn on the PC, either if I just browse files or listen to music, or if I open 20 programs at the same time (what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't seem to be a system saturation issue, it just crashes anyway).

In one opportunity, right before my pc restarted, a little window appeared:

Logonui.exe
api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-0.dll seems to be missing (can't recall the exact message rn)

I've already ran chkdsk /f/r and windows memory check, and both RAM and HDD seem to be ok.

Edit: I just ran chkdsk one more time and another BSoD interrupted the process (exactly in step 4 of 5, file 30699 of 330480 processed, showing BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO), crashing the system again, then restarting it and showing the following:

Reboot and Select proper Boot device
Or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key.

I'm in big trouble now cause I really need this pc for my work and university, so I would really appreciate some help with this. Btw, sorry if I made any mistake while typing this, English isn't my first language.

Thank you in advance

Solution
Logonui.exe
api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-0.dll seems to be missing (can't recall the exact message rn)

I've already ran chkdsk /f/r and windows memory check, and both RAM and HDD seem to be ok.
I know it is late, and it looks like the O files have problem. If you can boot the PC, may try " Last Known Good Configuration" method. Or try use the System file check (SFC) method.
sfc http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Or you will need reinstall the OS if those don't work for you.
Logonui.exe

I know it is late, and it looks like the O files have problem. If you can boot the PC, may try " Last Known Good Configuration" method. Or try use the System file check (SFC) method.
sfc http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Or you will need reinstall the OS if those don't work for you.

Solution