Feb 26, 2020
My new desktop suddenly decided to crash yesterday and I am unable to fix it. Whenever I turn the computer on, the "Cyber Power PC" screen appears for a moment before I get the blue screen of death with a random error. I am unable to:
  • Boot into safe mode, recovery, open command prompt, access desktop, or anything
  • Cannot boot from USB. I have used the windows multimedia tool 3 times now on different USB and nothing has worked. The first time I tried I actually got to the recovery mode, but it told me to "unplug the usb and restart the computer" which resulted in another crash and all future USB attempts to fail
  • Computer cannot run diagnostics or anything else

The only thing I can do is load into BIOS or open the boot manager. Literally any other action or button press will not work.
I've already tried disconnecting all attached devices like keyboards, mouse, etc. Nothing has worked
I've done absolutely nothing to the computers hardware, software, registry, settings, drivers, etc. Nothing has been changed or altered.
The computer is brand new and its been used for some gaming and school work.

Some of the errors I have gotten (There are more but I couldn't write them all down, it seems to randomly choose a problem each time)
System PTE Misuse
Stopcode: irql not less or equal
Page fault in nonpaged area
Corrupted Registry
Kernel mode heap corruption
kernel security check failure

If it is possible to simply factory reset the PC from BIOS, I will do that. It is a prebuilt PC I ordered a few weeks ago so I'm pretty sure I can return it for a refund or replacement so I DO NOT want to start opening up the computer and messing with the hardware to avoid damage that's my fault or voiding a warranty.
This is the prebuilt I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VGJDKZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

NOTE: Was reminded this when adding the tags, Windows Automatic Repair does nothing. The words appear, load for a moment, then I get blue screen again. I cannot press any buttons or constantly restart the PC to get Automatic Repair to work.

Solution
The short: Take it back, send it back, get a new one.

The long:

BSODs are caused by either faulty drivers or hardware. Since yours is crashing on the USB, it's likely to be hardware which means there is no easy fix.

If it's a new PC and still under warranty, you shouldn't have to deal with it. Take it back, get it exchanged for a new one or get your money back or try something else.

Also, Cyber Power should have forums or a help line for this. If they don't, get a different brand. If they do, you should have used that first.

gardenman

Splendid
The short: Take it back, send it back, get a new one.

The long:

BSODs are caused by either faulty drivers or hardware. Since yours is crashing on the USB, it's likely to be hardware which means there is no easy fix.

If it's a new PC and still under warranty, you shouldn't have to deal with it. Take it back, get it exchanged for a new one or get your money back or try something else.

Also, Cyber Power should have forums or a help line for this. If they don't, get a different brand. If they do, you should have used that first.

Solution