BSOD memory management ntoskrnl.exe and some others.

Daru177

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Minidumps :

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgM2rlLTOcAfcbdY8a27Rt9NbJU

Ever since i upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 i have been having issues with my computer, its been a week since i had windows 10 and it was working great, but the last few days ive been having alot of crashes and problems.Tried to go back to windows 8.1 but it woud bluescreen in the middle of installing and after reconnecting my ssd i had no issues installing however I'm still getting blue screens in windows 8.1 every 30 minutes just browsing or when downloading a particular game.
Another problem is when I restart my computer it will not reboot back up, and i have to turn it off and on manually. After that the asus logo appears and i get (A7) Me FM Downgrade - request MeSpiLock Failed) or Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot! and the screen stays like that for a bit. I have never messed with the bios settings nor overclocked. I have tried reseating my ram and taking one out, etc. Memtest showed no errors either. I'm not sure what to do..

I have had this build for a year.

Build

• Intel Core i5-6600K / 3.5 GHz
    ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING
    EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0
    Cooler Master Hyper 412S
    Corsair RMx Series RM650x
    Samsung 850 EVO Series 250gb
    Ballistix Sport LT - DDR4 16gb 2400Mhz
    WD BLUE HDD 4 TB

Any help greatly appreciated

Solution
I can't read dumps but this can, can you download and run who crashed, it will create a summary of bsod and will let me see what you experiencing

Copy/paste results in here

(A7) Me FM Downgrade - request MeSpiLock Failed) appears to be tied into secure boot, one fix shown here for dell PC is to turn it off and then on again, you can undoubtedly do same on a Z170

its weird, that HECI error shows as Dell as well but PC isn't a Dell

You might need to reset BIOS to defaults.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I can't read dumps but this can, can you download and run who crashed, it will create a summary of bsod and will let me see what you experiencing

Copy/paste results in here

(A7) Me FM Downgrade - request MeSpiLock Failed) appears to be tied into secure boot, one fix shown here for dell PC is to turn it off and then on again, you can undoubtedly do same on a Z170

its weird, that HECI error shows as Dell as well but PC isn't a Dell

You might need to reset BIOS to defaults.

Solution