Dec 7, 2021
Hello, I am getting desperate at those BSOD's because when I think I managed to repair them, after some time, the problem appears again. Here is the link #1 BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT #2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
It happens mostly after hibernation but not everytime.

What I already checked:
-sfc /scannow
-memtest86 from boot flash
-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
-updated BIOS
-updated all the drivers (that actually helped a lot because I updated firmware on one of my samsung SSD's and the problem stopped for some time, now the samsung software says that drivers are actual.

All the HW parts were brand new but the gpu is older.

Thank you for your help.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU as well as the BIOS version on your motherboard at the time of writing. Mind sharing how you updated drivers on your platform? A lot of people are relying on third party apps to tell them what they need to update. It's advised to source any and/or all drivers from motherboard and GPU makers support site and install any and/or all relevant drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Dec 7, 2021
cpu - ryzen 5 3600
mobo - asus tuf gaming b450 plus II
ram - hyperx fury rgb 2x8 gb
ssd - samsung evo 970 + samsung qvo 870
gpu - msi gtx 1070
psu - SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W
bios and os version is up to date, Version 3211 and win 20H2

I update everything the way manufacturer intended it and thus download from their sites both bios and drivers. PSU is at most one year old

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

slaps @Lutfij for not asking for dumps. :)

Dec 7, 2021
oh, i didn't look at links. used to reading dump results with the errors as hyperlinks, i ignore them in there too.... i get a friend to convert dumps, he be here later probably.
OK so I woke up the PC now after hibernation and I got one more BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. LINK <- link made via your manual. That is third kind of BSOD after hibernation.

Dec 7, 2021
Does this only happen when coming out of hibernate?
Sleep or restart or shutdown work ok?
No bsod when running the pc?
I got bsod's while running pc very, very exceptionally, so I don't bother with them and just take it as normal thing. Restart and shutdown works fine. I already once was solving this problem and after updating ssd firmware, the problem was gone. Now it reappeared and I am helpless. I use hibernation a lot and this is frustrating.
Thank you

I got bsod's while running pc very, very exceptionally, so I don't bother with them and just take it as normal thing. Restart and shutdown works fine. I already once was solving this problem and after updating ssd firmware, the problem was gone. Now it reappeared and I am helpless. I use hibernation a lot and this is frustrating.
Thank you
Have you tested sleep?

I don't think any bsod's are ok.
It's a sign of something wrong somewhere.
I've never had a bsod but if I ever do I'm going to be doing some serious testing.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/Lzx754qr/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:120821-5343-01.dmp (Dec 8 2021 - 10:16:20)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 23 Hour(s), 55 Min(s), and 54 Sec(s)

File information:120721-5187-01.dmp (Dec 7 2021 - 10:19:57)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: steam.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 23 Hour(s), 55 Min(s), and 45 Sec(s)

File information:120621-4828-01.dmp (Dec 6 2021 - 10:23:45)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: Registry)
Uptime:1 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 24 Sec(s)
Comment: The GPU tweaking driver "iomap64.sys" was found on your system. (AI Suite or GPU Tweak 2 or Armoury Crate)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-GAMING-B450-PLUS-II/
There is a BIOS update available for your system. Version 3202 was in use when these dumps were created. The latest is version 3211. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Dec 7, 2021
Have you tested sleep?

I don't think any bsod's are ok.
It's a sign of something wrong somewhere.
I've never had a bsod but if I ever do I'm going to be doing some serious testing.
You are right 🤔 in that case I should be testing more, but I don't really know what to do with it. I already wrote in OP what everything I did. I never tested sleep because I never use it.
So can you see what is wrong with the pc from those minidumps? I don't understand it 😕

You are right 🤔 in that case I should be testing more, but I don't really know what to do with it. I already wrote in OP what everything I did. I never tested sleep because I never use it.
So can you see what is wrong with the pc from those minidumps? I don't understand it 😕
Dumps are greek to me I let the high priced help handle those.

Use crystal disk info and post a screen shot for each disk.

Dec 7, 2021
So you are saying that problems might be both older version of bios and the Asus aura software? Should I uninstal Asus aura and control the leds by other means?

Dec 7, 2021
Guys, I have another one right after waking up again, but this time pc didn't restarted but it turned off right away.

LINK minidump + crystaldiskinfo

I checked via windbg and this one might be more clear and I hope this is just the same problem written in other words and not another one:
INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000010e, The disk subsystem returned corrupt data while reading from the
hibernation file.
Arg2: 000000000000000a
Arg3: 000000000000d2d3, Incorrect checksum
Arg4: 0000000000003a85, Previous disk read's checksum

It looks like it maybe something with the disk, but that's only thing I am able to read from it.
I am also sending the images from crystal disk info in the link with minidump.

Guys, I have another one right after waking up again, but this time pc didn't restarted but it turned off right away.

LINK minidump + crystaldiskinfo

I checked via windbg and this one might be more clear and I hope this is just the same problem written in other words and not another one:
INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000010e, The disk subsystem returned corrupt data while reading from the
hibernation file.
Arg2: 000000000000000a
Arg3: 000000000000d2d3, Incorrect checksum
Arg4: 0000000000003a85, Previous disk read's checksum

It looks like it maybe something with the disk, but that's only thing I am able to read from it.
I am also sending the images from crystal disk info in the link with minidump.
Nothing jumps out in the CDI for either disk.