BSOD multiple times per day PLEASE HELP!

ehubbartt

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017
My PC Build
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB
Memory: 16gb corsair vengence 3200
Motherboard: MSI B350m
Storage: Drevo 128GB SSD
Case: Red/Black NZXT s340
PSU: EVGA 430W

Hi guys, recently i have been having extreme problems with BSOD. When loading into games, while in games or just on my desktop, i will reandomly BSOD without any thermal throttling or any noticable hardeware strain. I have had a large variety of system errors that dont seem to be consistent with my bluesceens. I am not sure what has changed because my computer used to work fine a while ago but something must have changed. Please help i cant play any games
anymore.

Update:
I have installed windows to a seperate hard drive and tested my system. It seemed fine for a few hours until PUBG started crashing and then i began to blue screen again. I dont have the receipt for my memory and corsair wont replace it without a receipt. I guess my computer is just broken at this point.

make sure you have installed the current bios for your machine and the motherboard drivers from your motherboard vendors website. These will make fixes to the microcode in the cpu.
ie BIOS update, cpu driver updates from the motherboard vendor. Then apply the Microsoft windows
update, they install a CPU microcode patch for know bugs in the new cpus.

then see if you still get the bugcheck.

ehubbartt

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017

I ran memtest86 and it said i have over 526 errors. im not sure what that means but i think i have narrowed down blue screening to the memory.

ehubbartt

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017

i have tried woth only using one stick and my computer does not crash. I have tried using other memory as well and my computer doesn not crash. I think it is now narrowed down to a single stick of memory that is faulty.