BSOD need help

Powlair

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
I've been getting lots of Bluescreens today out of nowhere. All of a sudden my pc just started crashing over and over and I have tried to figure out whats wrong but I cant seem to find the error... It would be great if anyone would care to take a look at this.

Here is one of mye many, many dmp files: http://pastelink.me/dl/c3f89c

Solution
First, What version of Windows? How old is this system?

Do these BSODs occur at specific times (whenever I run Torrents, when I start the computer, when I open Word, etc.)? What happens when you hit F8 repeated just after the BIOS/HardwareMakerLOGO, then select SAFE mode? Do you get BSODs then too in Safe mode?

Just looking at dmps for a single solution usually doesn't work as it can be many issues. For example because no one ever dusted out the inside of the desktop, all the components are damaged from repeated overheating finally causing Windows to start crashing; could be Windows got a virus / malware from the ILOVEYOU email you had to open; could be the power supply just is old and causing problems; could be you never patched...

Do these BSODs occur at specific times (whenever I run Torrents, when I start the computer, when I open Word, etc.)? What happens when you hit F8 repeated just after the BIOS/HardwareMakerLOGO, then select SAFE mode? Do you get BSODs then too in Safe mode?

Just looking at dmps for a single solution usually doesn't work as it can be many issues. For example because no one ever dusted out the inside of the desktop, all the components are damaged from repeated overheating finally causing Windows to start crashing; could be Windows got a virus / malware from the ILOVEYOU email you had to open; could be the power supply just is old and causing problems; could be you never patched Windows and now suddenly some new game you installed needing those files to install over caused the whole Windows to blow up; can be the system is real old and the power supply / hard drive is finally dying, etc. etc. etc.

Solution

Just looking at dmps for a single solution usually doesn't work as it can be many issues. For example because no one ever dusted out the inside of the desktop, all the components are damaged from repeated overheating finally causing Windows to start crashing; could be Windows got a virus / malware from the ILOVEYOU email you had to open; could be the power supply just is old and causing problems; could be you never patched Windows and now suddenly some new game you installed needing those files to install over caused the whole Windows to blow up; can be the system is real old and the power supply / hard drive is finally dying, etc. etc. etc.