Question BSOD no matter what I do

Jun 25, 2019
So like 4 days ago I was lazy and decided to turn of the pc by holding power button. This was 2 days after the 1903 update. The next day when I decided to turn my pc on i get a blue screen. Then the normal windows 10 procedure to restart and auto repair started but it never got to diagnosing your pc it went from Preparing Auto Repair to a blue screen so I cant get to the recovery options that means no safe mode or reset. I was looking online for answers, then I saw something that can help that is to create a bootable usb.. easy. So I do that and plug it on the computer and get the windows logo (I usually get the aorus logo on a normal boot) after like 30 seconds loading I get the same blue screen CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED. I have tried everything removing my grafics card, switching the places of my ram sticks, one ram stick on it's own, the other ram stck on its own, Change settings on the bios but nothing. So I got an idea maybe if I boot to a bootable USB with Windows 7 may fix it.. create the bootable USB plug it in the computer and it starts loading windows 7 and I start getting my Hopes up. And guess what..... blue screen but now it says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. So I know that in windows 7 if you press f8 you get to recovery I do that. On the recovery screen I tried every choice but I still get a blue screen no matter what I choose.. not even safe mode

SPECS:

i5 8400
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming Wifi
16gb of ram
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1