BSOD no solution yet

Oct 1, 2018
I get a BSOD when i start up my pc. So i cant use it. Its always memory related. Stop codes are: memory management, page non paged area, kernel security check failure, irql not found and more like that.

My pc:
Windows pro 64bit
Mobo: asus tuf z370 plus
Cpu: i5 8600k
Cpu cooler: coolermaster ml120l
Ram: 2x 8gb 3ghz gskill aegis
Gpu: asus gtx1060 6gb turbo
Ssd: 250gb samsung 860 EVO
Hdd: seagate 1tb
Powsup: corsair cx450m

I tried;
- Reinstall CPU
- Checked socket pins
- New PSU cable
- Completely reinstall windows
- Install windows on other drive
- Got new ram
- memtests64
- memtest in windows
- chkdsk /:C
- update ALL drivers
- Updated BIOS
- XMP profile on
- Had a spare i3 8100 i tried in case it was a cpu issue
- Got every piece out of it ans rebuilt the pc
- Tried everything from this forum and any other forum

Please someone help me i have been busy wit it the last 2 weeks and spend a ton on this built. Thank you

Solution
remove any gpu overclocking software, or underclock to the reference GPU clock rates and retest to see if you get a bugcheck.

if you get a bugcheck you should provide the minidump from c:\winidows\minidump directory.

if your system can boot long enough, then start cmd.exe or powershell as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

visually inspect the PSU to 6 pin power connector on the GPU. make sure none of the pins are pushed out of the brackets
remove any gpu overclocking software, or underclock to the reference GPU clock rates and retest to see if you get a bugcheck.

if you get a bugcheck you should provide the minidump from c:\winidows\minidump directory.

if your system can boot long enough, then start cmd.exe or powershell as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

visually inspect the PSU to 6 pin power connector on the GPU. make sure none of the pins are pushed out of the brackets

Solution
Oct 1, 2018

I tried to reply and accidently clicked on vote down.. didnt mean to. But thanks for your reply. I dont think it has anything to do with the gpu. I dont have an overclock software only geforce experience which i uninstalled once already. And i also uninstalled my gpu and used the onboard gpu of the motherboard. I also bought a new power supply but it didnt help. And i also bought a new motherboard. Didnt help either.

TRENDING THREADS